While Apple may have made iOS one of the most comprehensive and feature-paced mobile operating systems available there are still some incredibly basic features that just aren’t available and they have locked the iOS down so tight that it cannot be modified to suit personal taste. This is why many iOS users turn to jailbreaking but Android users don’t have that option. Although the Android OS is far more open, users are still restricted in that they can’t get some of the stuff that iOS users get, namely paid apps and games like Pokemon Go Hack from the app stores for free. That has changed with the release of TutuApp Installer. Originally only for iOS, it has now been made available on Android as well and we’re going to show you how to get it.
Image : TutuApp Android
TutuApp Features :
- No jailbreak required so Android users can take advantage of the features
- Very easy to install and use , you do need to install an APK but it is well worth the effort
- High-speed downloads
- All the most up to date content from the app store
- Updated with the latest content daily
- All developer updates are installed immediately they are released
- Simple to delete if no longer required
Download TutuApp on Android :
First, you will need to download the APK for TutuApp. This is the application file and it is a zipped JAR based file format. Please follow these steps exactly to ensure TutuApp can be installed successfully on your device:
- On your computer, download the TutuApp APK
- Unzip the file and save it
- Email the APK to yourself
- On your mobile device, open Settings > Security
- Check the box beside Unknown Source Options [ this is important; if you don’t do this, the file cannot be installed in your device ]
- On your device, open your email and download the APK
- Locate the file, and install it by double tapping it
- Wait for the installation to finish and then TutuApp will be on your device and ready for use.
We must stress the importance of following these steps exactly as they are written. If you don’t, the APK cannot be installed on your Android device.
Tell us if you are going to have a go at installing TutuApp on your Android device and if you run into any trouble with it. To stay up to date with all the latest updates and get more tips and tutorials like this, follow us on Facebook.