With the lack of jailbreaks about right now and so many members of the jailbreak community unable to use those utilities that are released, attention has been turning to alternative methods of getting the content that we have become used to. One such solution is TutuApp VIP, an app installer that offers a wide range of Cydia tweaks as well as access to paid content. You can’t get TutuApp from the iOS app store but you can download it using TutuApp Helper and we’re going to show you how.
Image : Download Tutu Helper App
How to Download Tutu Helper :
You can download Tutu Helper in one of these two ways:
Method 1: Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser on your iOS device and go to tutu-app.org
- Tap the large UP arrow , top or bottom of the page
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the bottom of your screen
- Type TutuApp in the box to name the icon and tap Add
- Close Safari and the TutuApp icon will be on your home screen
Video: Watch to see these steps
Method 2 : Configuration Profile
- Launch Safari on your device and go to this [ link ]
- On the information page that loads up tap on the link for Install Directly to iOS device
- Settings will automatically open to the Profile page; tap on Install and type your passcode in if required
- Safari will automatically open; tap on Install TutuApp
- Tap Install on the confirmation message
- Settings will reopen so tap on Install
- Tap on Next
- Tap on Install
- Tap on Install again and then on Next
- Click Done to complete the installation and TutuApp is now ready for use
NessTool [ext link] is a necessary tool to have in your arsenal when it comes to using third-party apps and tweaks through TutuApp. It blocks Apple’s attempts at verifying and revoking your app certificates, removing the need for you to reactivate your apps every 7 days or so.
Fixing TutuApp VIP Errors :
TutuApp errors don’t happen often and most people have a trouble-free experience with it. However, there are a couple of common errors that are both very easy to solve:
- Profile Installation Failed error , full instructions for fixing this can be found at the given link
- An app won’t run or TutuApp itself won’t open. This is a certificate error , to fix open Settings > General > Profile & Device Management. Find the app certificate and tap on it; tap Trust and try the app again , it should now work.
TutuApp is a great solution for the interim while we wait for news on the next jailbreak and is also ideal for those who don’t want to jailbreak. Follow us on Facebook for all the latest news.