If you love listening to music then no doubt you have either got a subscription to Spotify or you have been using the free but very limited version of the popular music streaming app. Spotify is one of largest streaming apps and contains pretty much any song or album you could possibly dream of listening to. Sadly, the monthly subscription fee of $9.99 is just too much for some people to justify and the free version is ad supported and limited in what you can do with it. Spotify Plus is also available on Emus4U App .
Image : Spotify Plus Download Tutorial
Spotify++ is a brand-new app that gives you virtually all of the premium Spotify features for the grand total of zero. You can also download Spotify Plus from Emus4U app for free and easily. That’s right, you can download the app for free and you can use it for free; no more monthly subscriptions and all the music you could possibly want. Do you need to jailbreak first ? No, you don’t. Here’s what Spotify++ has to offer:
Spotify++ Features :
- No jailbreak required
- No annoying ads
- Unlimited skips
- Very best in sound
- Unlimited track scrubbing
How to Download Spotify++ :
Method 1 : Configuration File
Now you can download download Spotify Plus app on your iOS device.
- Directly download Spotify Plus app from its official source https://emus4u.app/spotify-plus/ using this
Method 2 : IPA File
Spotify++ is not available from the iOS app store but you can use another app called Cydia Impactor to install it:
- Update iTunes on your computer if needed. You will not need to use it for this but it does need to be up to date
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and, if iTunes opens, close it
- Download Cydia Impactor onto your computer , if you are using Windows 10, do no use the option to “Open as Administrator”
- Download Spotify++ .ipa file and then extract it [ext link]
- Open Cydia Impactor and drag the extracted file into it
- Input your Apple ID and passcode and wait for Cydia Impactor to digitally sign the file
- Once the installation is complete, open Settings on your iOS device
- Open General > Device and Profile Management and find the app certificate , tap Trust and close Settings
- Spotify++ app is ready for you to use and enjoy
One word of caution , if you are using a normal free Apple ID, you are going to have to follow steps 5 onwards every 7 days because the Spotify++ certificate will expire. Those with a paid developer account will be OK for a year.
Are you going to give Spotify++ a try ? Let us know what you think of it and to stay up to date with all the latest news, follow us on Facebook.