For those who love to watch TV shows or Movies on the go, wherever they are, MovieBox is a great app. Provided you have a decent internet connection, you can stream your choice of movie or show at any time, and there is even a whole section dedicated to Full HD movies. Because you can stream the content, you don’t need to miss out if you only have a small amount of storage available on your device which means pretty much anyone can use MovieBox.
Image : Moviebox Download
You do not need to jailbreak your device to get MovieBox on your iPhone or iPad. Although you cannot get it from the iOS app store, there is a very easy way to download it safely, using an app called TutuApp installer , you won’t get this from the app store either but we’re going to show you how to do it.
Image : Moviebox App
How to Download MovieBox :
- Download TutuApp installer using the step-by-step guide at the linked article
- Open TutuApp from your home screen and tap on Search
- Type in MovieBox and wait for the results list
- Choose the version that matches your iOS version and tap on Download
- A confirmation message will appear, tap on Install
- Wait while TutuApp installs MovieBox to your device and then you can start streaming your favorite content for free.
How to Fix MovieBox Errors :
MovieBox errors are pretty rare but there is one that will stop you from using it. Because MovieBox is a World of Enterprise profile, Apple won’t let you run it unless you allow unknown sources. To do that:
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on General and then on Profile and Device Management
- Locate the right app certificate and tap it
- Tap Trust and exit Settings
- Try again, and MovieBox should now work seamlessly
Install MovieBox with a Jailbreak :
You can install MovieBox through Cydia as well giving you the option of jailbreaking first:
- Download Cydia [ ext link ]
- Tap to open Cydia and set it up, this only needs to be done on the first time you use it and all instructions are on the screen
- Now open Cydia again and tap on Search
- Type in MovieBox, choose the relevant version from the results and tap on Download.
- When the process is complete, MovieBox will be available to use
Let us know if you are going to use MovieBox and what you think of it. Follow us on Facebook for all the latest news.