TutuApp is an app installer that works on both iOS and Android, allowing you to install paid apps and games for free. It is primarily a mobile app but there is a way to get it working on your Mac OS computer and your PC running Windows OS.
Image : TutuApp Mac OSX Download
Before we go into detail on how to install TutuApp onto your Mac OS, you should know that it doesn’t just give you apps and games; it gives them to you at high speed and also has a cache cleaner and memory optimizer built in to make things run smoother. TutuApp is ideal for those who can’t jailbreak right now or who just don’t want to and you can even use it if you don’t own an Android or iOS device.
How to Download TutuApp on Mac OS :
- Open the web browser on your Mac . Go to this link [ TutuApp Mac ]
- Download TutuApp VIP Installer , be aware that this is a large .dmg file
- When app has successfully downloaded , run it and follow instructions
- Wait for it to be installed and then you can create your new user account
- Now you can download the Pokémon Go hack, and a whole heap of other games and apps straight onto your Mac simply by following the instructions given at the link
Those of you that are used to using Cydia [ext link] to do this kind of thing with will notice that TutuApp is not the same; although it offers decent access to loads of apps and games, it doesn’t provide access to all the Cydia tweaks you have come to know and over the years. However, if paid content for free is what you are after then TutuApp is what you are looking for and you don’t need to worry about jailbreaking your device first. Not only that, by installing it onto your Mac, you get to play all your favorite games on a much bigger screen.
Tell us if you managed to get this on your Mac and whether you encountered any problems. What do you think of it ? Will it make a good alternative while we wait for a new jailbreak that everyone can use? Let us know what you think and for more tips and tricks, follow us on Facebook .