Following the distinct lack of jailbreaks coming out in recent months, several developers have released app installers that give us a limited access to some tweaks, as well as modified content for free. The latest one is called TutuApp and Emus4U app and, as well as not needing a jailbreak to work, it also doesn’t require your Apple ID, unlike many of the others. Because it will work on jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices, it is the perfect choice for all users and is updated with all the latest content daily. A Quick Search feature ensures that you will find your favorite app or game quickly like Pokemon Go Plus and more. If you want to install TutuApp on your iOS device, read on for the steps.
Image : Tutu App Download Tutorial
How to Download TutuApp :
All the methods to download Tutu App on your smartphone is listed below with details instructions to download and install.
Method 1 : Safari Browser
Please note that Safari browser is the only one this will work with.
- Open your Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- In the address bar, type in http://tutuapp.store or use this ( alternate link )
- Tap the UP arrow on the loaded page [ top right on the iPad and bottom center on the iPhone ]
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the options on the bottom row of your screen
- In the box that shows up, type TutuApp to give the icon a new name .Tap Add and then shut Safari
- The TutuApp icon will be on one of your home screens . Now proceed to the next steps
Video: Please watch this to see how these steps are done
After TutuApp is Installed on your iPhone .
Please make sure that you follow these instructions carefully otherwise success cannot be guaranteed.:
- Open TutuApp from your homescreen. On the page that opens , find the iOS version of your device and click on the download link.
- On the information page that opens, tap the link that allows you to Install Directly to iOS Device – this is what will allow the profile to be installed on your device
- Your Settings app opens on the profile page, tap on Install Profile and, if asked, input your passcode
- Now Safari browser will open, tap the link to Install TutuApp
- A confirmation box will appear, tap on Install
- When your Settings app opens again, tap Install
- On the next few pages, tap Next > Install > Install
- Now tap on Done and TutuApp will be installed on your device
If you find that TutuApp does not work, it may be that you have not followed the steps correctly; go back and repeat them
Method 2: Android Only
Having an open mobile platform does not guarantee that you can do everything you want. Android is such an open platform and, while they can do more than iOS users in general, they still can’t do what iOS jailbreakers can do and that’s to download tweaks to provide more function, modified apps and games for free. TutuApp has been updated with support for Android, bringing some of those features to the table. The steps to download are not quite so easy as they are for iOS users, but you will find a full guide at the link below:
Tutu App Not Working Fix :
If you use TutuApp for all your apps and tweaks then make it a priority to download NessTool as well. If you don’t want Apple to revoke your app certificates and you want to be able to use your apps without having to reactivate them regularly them, then NessTool [ext link] is the only way.
Other Download Methods :
TutuApp is not just for iOS, it can also be downloaded on other platforms and you can find full instructions at the linked articles below:
Popular Apps on Tutu App :
TutuApp is full of content, perhaps too much to choose from but we’ve found two of the more popular apps from the installer:
One of the most downloaded and played games ever released, Pokémon Go is a global phenomenon, a game that lets you find monsters in your own backyard, in your local town, the nearest store, or anywhere else where you happen to be at the time you play. The game uses augmented reality together with the GPS on your device to let you see the monster but, to get the most out of the game, you need to spend money. Pokémon Go++ provides all those in-app features, and a whole lot more, so find out how to make your game better today , click the given link to download Pokémon Go++.
Screen Recorders are basic features, but Apple doesn’t seem to think that we need one and so the jailbreak app developers stepped up and brought us AirShou. For a long time, it was the most downloaded app from Cydia, but it has now been made available to all users, no need to download Cydia first so follow the linked post to find out how to download AirShou [ext link] from TutuApp and take advantage of all the neat features.
How to Fix TutuApp Errors :
While the vast majority of users have had no trouble installing and using TutuApp, a small handful have reported two errors. Both of these are dead simple to fix and you can find the details below:
- Profile Installation Failed Error. If you come up against this, click the given link to find the instructions on how to fix
- An app you installed will not run. This is a certificate problem and, to fix it, go to Settings > General > Profile and Device Management. Tap the Trust button next to the relevant app and come out of settings. The app will now work
Tutu App Alternatives :
TutuApp is one of many similar app installers that have been given to us by different developers. They all aim to do one thing – provides us with an alternative to Cydia, with a few of the tweaks we are missing out on and lots of awesome content for free. They also include games emulators and modified apps like Pokémon Go++ and Snapchat++ and, as well as being updated to support iOS 11, they also require no jailbreak. This means that more people can take advantage of them, even those who don’t want to jailbreak.
You may need to choose a couple of installers to get what you want because they don’t all offer the same tweaks so have a look at vShare, AppValley [ext link], TweakBox, Emus4U , and Emu4iOS; see which ones offer the tweaks you want. Do be aware though; if you do install one or more of these, you will also need to download Anti Revoke. This is a similar tool to NessTool, designed to protect your apps from being revoked by Apple.
What do you think of TutuApp ? Let us know how you get on with it and follow us on Facebook for more updates and tutorials.